Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No smiles

Ava spent the day at home with Daddy since I had to work today. She was evidently a champion sleeper, taking her two morning naps, and then a two hour nap this afternoon. She Never sleeps that long for me! I got home from work and she was all smiles. I thought to myself, "this is great, she's going to be so happy for her pictures tonight". She even laid down for her 5:00 nap and was sleeping so soundly. Ang got here at 5:30 as scheduled so I went and woke up my little sleeping beauty and got her dressed. That darn little turkey didn't smile once the whole hour that Ang was here!!! Every time that we've had her professional pictures taken her smiles go away. You would think that she's the most serious and unhappy child on earth. At least we have our home pictures of her smiling. I'm sure that she'll be all smiles once again tomorrow.

We're leaving for Iowa in the morning so I'm hoping that she'll be all smiles. We'll be stopping to see Nana on the way down. We hope that you have a great rest of the week!

Uncle Wes feeding Ava her cereal on Sunday. From what I hear he did a great job, especially for it being his first time feeding a baby.
A little sneak peak of one of Ava's "outfits" from her photo shoot today.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I just love her, she is so adorable, can't wait to see pictures from the photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete