Monday, August 16, 2010

1st Day of Daycare

We knew that the day had to come...the day that Ava would start day care. That day was today. I worked a day shift, so Daddy was in charge of getting Ava ready and dropping her off at the day care center. The drop off went well. We decided to let them feed her her morning bottle, in hopes that she would make friends with them if they fed her. They said that she fought her morning nap (which was my fear), but that overall she had a "great first day". I'm hoping that they were just being nice. She was so happy and full of smiles and giggles tonight. It was so great! I'm hoping that tomorrow she'll be able to nap a little better, and have a good day. Our little peanut is growing up!

Most kids get their 1st day of school pictures taken. Ava got her 1st day of day care pictures


We've been trying to teach her that it's not very lady like to pull her dresses up. I hope this doesn't become a habit as she gets older!!!

1 comment: