Friday, April 16, 2010

She did it...but I didn't

That's right, Ava slept throughout the night last night! Unfortunately, I did not. She went down at 10:30, falling asleep on her own around 11:00. I didn't hear a peep from her until 5:15 this morning. I on the other hand was up at 4:00, wondering when she was going to wake up (as I went to make sure she was still breathing, like any good mother would) and if my boobs were going to explode. I went and pumped a little and then tried to go back to sleep but was unsuccessful. Then Ava was ready to eat at 5:15. She's getting all rested up for her many visitors that are coming this weekend.

Hope you have a great weekend!

PS-I forgot to mention yesterday that my little chunky monkey is now wearing some 6 month clothes at the age of 7 weeks...does this mean we have childhood obesity in our future?!?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an awesome little lady, sleeping through the night for mommy already, that is awesome Steph!!! :) NO she will not be obese, I LOVE the photos you posted she is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete