Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tea party

It's been too cold to go outside lately. So, what does one do with all this time indoors? We build castles and have tea parties; lots and lots of tea parties. I had Tuesday off work so Ava and I started our day off with building a castle out of blocks, and having a tea party with "Dolly, Baby, & Abigail". Lauryn came over to play for a little while and stayed for lunch. Ava was so excited to see Lauryn again, and I was happy to catch up with her and hear about what's been going on in her life. After nap time Ava and I headed to the gym and then to our second home...Target. :)

I videotaped Ava singing her ABC's along with a few other songs. I've really been wanting to post it on here. Unfortunately, two years after purchasing our video camera I still don't understand how to properly get the videos on to the correct program and download them onto this site. Frustrating to say the least! They make it sound so simple when you ask them at Best Buy. I am so not tech savvy!


She loves sitting in her block container and then asks to be covered up by all the blocks.
Concentrating while building our castle
Enjoying a little tea with some friends
"Abigail loves it" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment