Sunday, January 31, 2010

The nursery is ready...

The nursery is ready and so are mommy and daddy, mommy especially. We will probably put a few pictures up on the wall above the dresser in the nursery after the baby is born, but that can wait (as I want to do black and white pictures of the baby). Everything is washed, assembled, and put away. Our living room has been taken over by the bassinet, swing, and bouncer, and our kitchen cupboards and drawers taken over by bottles, sippy cups, and baby utensils.
As I mentioned before, I am ready for this baby to come out and play with everybody else. It continues to be VERY active. Tuesday marks 37 weeks so we will be full term in just a couple of days. As each day passes I get less sleep at night, more trips to the bathroom, a bigger belly, and less ability to pick things up off the floor without much effort. I'm still waiting for this little bundle of joy to drop so that I can breath normally again. It has forced me to have good posture if I want to breath. We have a Dr's appointment tomorrow afternoon so hopefully he will tell me that there have been at least some changes. I don't anticipate going early since nobody in my family has before, however I'm still really hoping. :) I'll keep you posted!






1 comment:

  1. Love the nursery pictures! Can't wait to see that little baby in the new room. Good luck with your last few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete