Thursday, March 14, 2013

Big Accomplishments

I don't know how I forgot to mention this in my last post, but every since Ava's birthday the potty training has become much less frustrating.  I told her on her birthday that 3 yr olds don't wear diapers (except at bedtime) and started to put her in big girl underwear all the time.  We've had a few accidents, but that's to be expected.  But over the past week those have been very few.  This morning she came into our bedroom at 2 am and said, "mommy, I need to go pee pee".  Granted, I was not overly excited to get out of bed at 2 am, but was very impressed that she didn't just go in her diaper.  I think that we may have this potty thing in the bag, and I couldn't be more excited about it!!!  Now, we just need to teach her how to get her pants up and down by herself.  :)

On to Grant's news...he's rolling over, or so I've been told.  I got a text from our sitter on Monday after I dropped him off saying, "wow, he's rolling a ton today".  I replied with, "WHAT, are you kidding me?".  Evidently Grant rolled over while he was at Cyndi's once last week, and was rolling constantly on Monday.  She was nice enough to send me a video on my phone since I can't get the little turkey to do it for me.  I've been working all week to get him to roll over and he just lays there and smiles at me. 

Just thought I'd share our big accomplishments.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment