Monday, January 14, 2013

Pictures

Here are the promised pictures.  Some of them are a little out of order but I don't have the time to move them around.  I hope you don't mind.  Enjoy...
 
Grant's last minute 11 wk picture.
 
Ava baking cookies with Grandma & Sara on Saturday morning.  I think she had more flour on her and the counter than she did in the bowl.
 
Auntie Lisa & Grant.  We were so happy that she, Uncle Craig, and Nick came to play for a little while Saturday morning.
Grandpa & Grant having a little chat and laughing
 
Us with Grant's Godparents Craig & Lisa
Great Grandma with Grant
 
Cutest little man!
 
Blowing out your pants and getting baptized all in the matter of an hour is exhausting!
 
Nana & Grant
 
So yeah, this one is a little out of place but I stated before that I was going to post a picture of the kids with Santa and Mrs Claus.  Cousins Jakob, Zack, Reece, and Anna are pictured with them.
 
Ava having her first of Many tea parties at her new table that Grandma & Grandpa brought up.  My siblings and I had many tea parties at that same table.
 
Nick, Grant, & Ava
 
Grant
 
Grandpa, Grant, Grandma, & Ava making cookies
 
The best part about making cookies...licking the beaters
 
Grandpa & Grant
 
Ava very interested in what Pastor Bob is doing to her brother
 
A little family picture
 
Grandma, Grandpa, & Grant
 
The Veldmans with Nana
 
Grandma & Ava. 
 
The out-of-state people.  Thanks so much for making the trek up!
 
"What?!?  I finally found it and I'm keeping it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment