Thursday, March 17, 2011

Make it stop!

I walked into Ava's daycare yesterday afternoon to pick her up and noticed that she was wearing different pants than what she was wearing when she was dropped off in the morning. This is never a good sign! I guess that she had a "big blowout" or an "uncontained BM", with some even getting on the carpet. Not cool! So, Ava was not welcome at daycare today. So, after talking with my work I am now working an evening shift today (not ideal since I'll then be sleep deprived for my lovely 12 hour shifts this weekend) and Grandma V will watch Ava this afternoon. I sure hope that this doesn't last much longer! She's been off of the antibiotic for a week now.

So, as you're all tipping back your glasses of green beer tonight to celebrate St. Patrick's Day I'll be at work hoping for less poop there and here at home. Cheers and Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment