Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I thought it was spring

Spring arrived this week, and so did our winter storm. We were under a winter storm warning today. It was windy, cold, and we got some very wet snow! Ava and I ventured out this afternoon after the snow slowed down, as we needed a change of scenery from our house. Other than that, it's been a pretty low key week.

Ava has had no blow-outs since she was kicked out of day care last week. So I'm hoping that we're done with all of that. I'm just praying that she doesn't get another ear infection before we go and see the ENT Dr. next month. Otherwise she'll go back on the Augmentin and we'll have issues once again.

I worked this past weekend so it was Daddy and Ava time. Ava also got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa V. They came to watch Ava Sat. evening before I got home so that Daddy could go to a "baby shower" for our friends. Then she and Daddy headed over to their house after church on Sunday. Grandma was nice enough to watch Ava while I got a facial yesterday as well. What a treat that was for me!

Nothing else too exciting planned for the rest of the week. Tomorrow is my birthday, the big
3-0. I actually picked up a day shift at work, and then Nate and I are just doing dinner at home. I have to say that I was more excited about Ava's birthday than I am about my own.

I hope that you are all having a wonderful week. Thanks for checking in!

Ava can often be found rocking out on her piano. It's even better when she stands with her butt up in the air and dances while shaking her butt.
If she's not standing up next to the table pulling stuff off, she's climbing under it

I don't think that she quite gets the concept of what the spoon is for yet. She held it in her right hand while shoveling food into her mouth with her left hand.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the big 3-0 with your wonderful hubby and beautiful daughter Steph!!!! It is funny how our own birthdays just aren't nearly as exciting as our children's :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete