Friday, March 11, 2011

Love-Hate

I currently have a love hate relationship with Ava's antibiotics. She finally finished the augmentin yesterday. I love that her ear is feeling better, but I hate the side effects that she has had. This little girl has had so much diarrhea! She has been out of daycare for two weeks now. On Tuesday we had a record with 7 wardrobe changes in one day (not to mention 2 shirt changes for me). She has been getting lots of baths and lots of pedialyte. Now that the antibiotic is done, I'm hoping that the diarrhea will subside here shortly. Unfortunately she now has what I believe to be a yeast infection. At first I thought it may be a diaper rash, but it has not gotten better with Butt Paste, and now she has little bumps. Our poor little peanut, it's just one thing after another. I called her clinic this morning and they are calling in a prescription cream for her. She has her 1 yr well baby check on Monday. I feel like she still has a lingering ear infection. I'll be curious to find out how her ears look on Monday.
Ava has decided that sleep in not needed today. She has not taken one nap today, unless you count the 5 minutes that she fell asleep in her high chair eating lunch. I'm not sure if she thinks she's too cool for naps, or if her ears hurt her when she lays down. All I know is that Mommy really needs a nap after working evenings. Praying that she'll sleep well tonight and that this no nap thing doesn't become a trend!

All dressed and ready for church last Sunday. Thanks for the outfit Courtney!


Story time with Daddy before he left for work
Ava taking her one and only nap today

No comments:

Post a Comment