Tuesday, February 23, 2010

D Date

Yes, today was the due date and Baby V. has decided to not come out and play. We took another trip to the gym for a nice 2 1/2 mile walk on the treadmill which seemed to do nothing. I tried napping today since I didn't sleep at all last night. Instead, I laid there and thought to myself...hmmmm, I wonder if it's a girl or boy, girl or boy, girl or boy; I wonder what he or she is going to look like, etc. etc. Needless to say, I didn't nap.

I will be heading back to work tomorrow morning unless Baby V. decides to come in the middle of the night. I've been off the past couple of days and am going stir crazy sitting at home. I figured I might as well go to work if I'm not having a baby.

Baby V is still very active. However, he or she is now dancing on my bladder rather than in my rib cage. I guess that's a good sign even though it's a bit more uncomfortable at times. He or she continues to grow, as you can see in the pictures below. These are the 40 week pictures, and will be the last of the belly pictures posted. Hoping that our next update includes news of Baby V's arrival!











No comments:

Post a Comment