Tuesday, February 16, 2010

39 Weeks

Today marks 39 weeks. I feel as though the past few weeks have gone very quickly, however I'm just so anxious for Baby V to come out. We had our Dr's appt. yesterday and there weren't a lot of changes. I'm still dilated about the same, but effaced a bit more. He said that the baby has dropped some, which I can tell because breathing is a bit easier and I'm in the bathroom every five minutes. However, I was hoping that after working two 12 hr shifts this weekend that I may have dilated a bit more. Nate and I keep telling the baby that it's ok to come out and play, but he/she seems pretty content in there. So, I have another appt. scheduled for next Monday.

Not much more to report. I'm off to the gym to see if I can walk this baby out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment