Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

Our little cowgirl and pirate had a great Halloween.  We started the day going to our ECFE class.  Grant cried and cried for me after I left his classroom so I called back out of the parent meeting.  He was fine once I was back, and we played.  I hate missing the parent portion of ECFE, but it was nice to get some one on one time with him while Ava played with the other kids. 

Daddy got off work a little early so we hit a few houses up for some candy before dinner.  After dinner he took both of the kids out until Grant's ears got to cold and he came back to the house to help me hand out candy.  He stood watch at the door while I passed out the candy.  That is until Ava got home.  Then she was in charge of the candy.  I think that she had just as much fun passing out the candy as she did collecting it.  She would say Happy Halloween to everybody, give them fist fulls of candy, and at one point when there was a big line she says, "all right, next".  It was so fun watching her interact with everybody and be so grown up. 

We now have enough candy to lasts us a whole year and beyond (we kind of bought to much, hence why Ava was handing out fist fulls).  We hope that you had a wonderful and safe Halloween!

Our cowgirl.  Yee Haw!


Our little pirate
Heading out trick-or-treating with Daddy
Our pirate on the look out
"they're coming" (can't wait to clean those windows)
The sweet reward of trick-or-treating

No comments:

Post a Comment