Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to our sweet Ava-Bug. I can not believe that she is 2 years old today. The past year has flown by, and she has changed so much. I remember thinking how sad I was last year that she was no longer a "baby". However, I've realized that every day is the "perfect" age for her. Everyday brings something exciting or something new and funny. She's at the age now where we can go and do stuff together. She loves going to story time, and loves her music class even more. There is no better way to wake up in the morning than to hear that little voice on the monitor singing to her bears and telling them "good morning".

Ava brings so much love and laughter into our lives. We've been blessed with a happy and loving little girl. She is always concerned with other kids when they are upset, is constantly giving her stuffed animals and babies kisses, and when she drops Abigail on the floor she picks her up, gives her a kiss, and tells her "it's ok Abigail, you're ok". She truly is our sunshine. Happy Birthday to our little Peanut Pie!

Below are her two year pictures that we had taken yesterday. I had a hard time picking out my favorites.













1 comment:

  1. Awwww, happy birthday to beautiful Ava!!!! I love all of her pictures, they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete