Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No need for dentures

I worked my 12 hour shifts this weekend while Ava hung out with Daddy, Grandma, & Grandpa. Rumor has it that they had a wonderful time playing toys, going to church, a nice walk, and having dinner together. I was able to see my little peanut Monday morning and guess what I found...TWO teeth working their way out of her bottom gums. I could feel their sharp edges when I ran my finger over her gums. They don't seem to bother her much right now, I'm hoping that continues. Nate and I are glad she's getting teeth, we had the conversation just last week about how we wonder if she has any. :) Now hopefully she doesn't use them to bite while nursing!!!

Ava went to daycare Monday afternoon while I went to work an evening shift. Yesterday we got to hang out and then Daddy and I had a "date night" while Grandma watched Ava. We went to Fogo de Chao, which was delicious! Thank you Grandma for watching Ava, she was SO excited to see you!!! Ava and I got to enjoy a nice walk today on this beautiful day. Then this afternoon we went to the mall to pick up a few things, and Grandma joined us. Ava was such a good girl while we were there. We got home just in time to help Daddy lower Ava's mattress on her bed. She's getting to be such a big girl!

Tomorrow Ava has her 6 month shots. She has them now because she was so sick at her 6 month appt. and I couldn't bear causing her any more pain by giving her the shots. After that we're heading over to Daddy's work to pick him up and begin our trek to IA. My friend Jenny is getting married this weekend and I'm in the wedding. Ava will be spending the weekend with Grandma & Grandpa Becker, and Aunt Darlene will be watching her on Saturday. She's looking forward to seeing everybody. We're just hoping for a nice quiet ride. :)

Helping mommy fold clothes


Unfolding the folded clothes, and having a great time doing so

GO TWINS!!!



Smile, it's a beautiful fall day!

I love the flower on my head, and Daddy hates it!

"This photo shoot is over, I'm tired"

No comments:

Post a Comment