Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ava found her tongue

That's right, Ava found her tongue and wants to make sure that everybody can see it by constantly sticking it out. She started this yesterday and thinks that it's so much fun to stick it out. We're going to Edelweiss Baby tomorrow for a little photo shoot and I'm hoping that she doesn't do it there (the little turkey).

Other than that, I don't have much of an update. I worked Monday and Tuesday evening so Ava got some extra Daddy time, and went to daycare on Tuesday. It's been rainy and gloomy here since yesterday afternoon. We did go to the mall today to get out of the house. We found Ava her winter coat and snow pants. I just laughed when I finally got her stuffed into them after arriving home (see pictures below).

So, like I said, not much of an update...but lots of pictures to share. :)

All of these are of her in her pj's this morning...crazy bed head and all


There's that tongue


Her new winter coat and snow pants

No comments:

Post a Comment