Monday, November 16, 2009

What a difference 18 weeks makes

8 Weeks



Almost 26 Weeks

There you go, a belly picture. I feel like it has doubled in size the past week. The "cute" factor is already wearing off, and I think that I may have to invest in a pair of suspenders to keep my scrub pants up at work. I put on a pj top last night and it hardly hit my belly button. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. That is until Nate started singing "fat guy in a little coat" and I couldn't help but laugh. I have my next Dr's appt. next week and will be doing the glucose testing. I'm praying that goes well. I can't imagine growing a big belly but not being able to eat bread and chocolate while doing so!

Nothing else new to report. Nate and I had a good weekend that went by to quickly. We went to the gopher game on Sat., and then to a high school musical in Hudson (Beauty and the Beast) on Sunday. Nate is heading to IA this upcoming weekend with his buddies for the IA/Gopher game, I'll be here working.

I hope this finds you all doing well and getting ready for the upcoming holidays!





1 comment:

  1. Belly pictures!! It's about time, lady! VERY cute... :)

    ReplyDelete