Sunday, November 18, 2012

Grant's newborn pictures

As I mentioned before our friend and photographer Ang (angelacourtneyphotography.com) took Grant's newborn pictures. Well, actually he was 16 days old when they were taken since we were in IA after he was born. Anyway, she dropped off his pictures this morning so I've posted some of them below. He looks so old in the pictures with his gold gopher onesie on. 

We had a busy weekend.  Saturday morning Ava went with  Daddy to run a few errands.  After they got home Nate, Grant, and I went to the new house to measure for blinds.  I'm really hoping to get them ordered this week and hopefully get them installed shortly after our closing date.  We have a lot of windows in the new place and I'd prefer not to have people looking in them while my child plays or I'm breastfeeding.  On our way back from Apple Valley we stopped by our friend Brian & Marissa's place.  They closed on it a few weeks ago, but were moving in on Saturday.  It was great to see them and their new place.  We got home in time to feed Grant and then headed out the door to Lauryn's birthday dinner.  We went over to her place and had a delicious dinner with her family.  It was such a nice evening with good food and great friends.

We got up this morning and went to church.  We had to take my car for an oil change after that..  Unfortunately an oil change turned into $400 worth of work.  Nothing major, just maintenance stuff which all adds up.  We did stuff around here after Ava and Daddy stopped for some very messy doughnuts with sprinkles.  I was able to get a nap today, which was absolutely glorious and very much needed. 

Tomorrow it's just Grant and me, as Ava is off to daycare.  We'll have another busy day of errands with just the two of us and I'm hoping to get a walk in since the weather is supposed to be so nice.  Wishing you all a wonderful week and a Happy Thanksgiving!











Unfortunately Cora was not feeling much better last Thursday so we didn't have our play date.  We made up for it on Friday when Mema took the day off and we took Ava to the indoor playground and then Mema took Ava to lunch at McDonalds while Grant and I met up with my friend Molly for lunch.
 The kitchen, which I think we may have to paint before we had initially planned since our cupboards match the walls.
 Our living room with our microwave sitting in it
Master bathroom

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of Grant and Ava, also the house!!! It looks so beautiful, I hope you all are getting settled.

    ReplyDelete