Saturday, December 31, 2011

The 12 days of Christmas

So I just spent an hour writing a wonderful blog update, summarizing the past two weeks. I went to hit "publish" and it was gone. Now I'm a very unhappy woman who is mad that she wasted an hour that I could have been taking a nap while Ava was sleeping. So I apologize that this Christmas update is now lame, but I don't have the patience to do it all over again. Perhaps a more detailed update will come later.

With that being said, I wish you a wonderful New Years, and hope that 2012 brings you much love, laughter, health, & happiness.

(I also managed to download the pictures from newest to oldest. So, if you want to see them in chronological order please start at the bottom)
Ava with baby Tate. Congrats to Josh & Kate, we are so happy & excited for you!

Nate, Wes, me, & Janna wearing our new "gopher gloves" from Mema & Boppa
After church on Christmas Eve
Grandma & Grandpa with Ava (and Abigail, her new sidekick) after church
Ava checking out the baby goat before going in for a kiss
Giving the goat a hug
Trying to feed the baby goat
Grandpa holding the best gift ever
The Parr family
Grandma Great with all the grand kids (Ava being oh so cooperative)
Reece & Ava playing ring-around-the-rosey

Grandma, Grandpa, Santa, & Mrs. Claus with all the grand kids
The adults with Santa & Mrs. Claus
My immediate family (minus Uncle Rick)
Meeting Santa and opening gifts is exhausting
Listening to her new Frosty book from Grandma & Grandpa
Grandma getting Abigail's book out so they can read
Ava loved checking out everybody's stockings
By Monday she was a master at opening gifts.
Practicing her swing with her new golf set
Playing with Nana and her new puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment