Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I spent the weekend at work, so Friday morning Daddy & Ava picked up Uncle Wes and headed north to the cabin for a long holiday weekend. Ava spent her free time swinging, playing in her new pool, going for a boat ride, and attending a BBQ at Dick & Renee's. From what I hear she played hard and had lots of fun. Unfortunately she doesn't like to sleep in when she's there. I got a phone call from her on my way to work at 6:00 Saturday morning. She's supposed to sleep until 7:00. I guess that rule doesn't apply when she's at the cabin.

They arrived home just after me this afternoon (I worked today). Ava came in and said, "hello Mama". What a wonderful thing to hear after a long weekend at work! Our 4th is pretty low key since Ava's bedtime is 7:00.

Hoping that you were able to enjoy a beautiful weekend and had a Wonderful 4th!

Ava helping Boppa play cribbage

Grandma & Ava

Ava & Boppa at the BBQ

Playing in her new pool


It's important to stay hydrated when it's so hot outside!




Enjoying a little time outside on this sunny 4th of July


She Really enjoyed taking the rocks out of the flower bed, and then throwing them back in

No comments:

Post a Comment